Hamner Barber Theater

BransonWebcast.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wings of Christmas Takes Flight November 1st.

The fifth season of the Hamner Barber holiday production, The Wings of Christmas, opens on November 1, 2008 in Branson, Missouri. This will be the biggest version of the show yet with new, original illusions, great comedy and a special tribute to our beloved American Veterans. Make plans now, to visit Ozark Mountain Christmas in Branson!

read more | digg story

Visit: WingsOfChristmas.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love Branson over the holidays. It really does remind me of the holidays when I was a little girl. The lights, the music, the weather...we just love it! My husband and I have been taking the kids for the past four years, and it's a tradition the whole family loves. Thanks for the info!